Wolfstar Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ode To James Potter, A True Gift To The World

3 posters

Go down

Ode To James Potter, A True Gift To The World Empty Ode To James Potter, A True Gift To The World

Post by NachoDiablo Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Things I love about James Potter:

- Finds out Remus is a werewolf, immediately stans for him without question
- Brotherly bromance with Sirius deserves fifty bullet points tbh
- He kicked ass on the Quidditch field and in Transfiguration, so you know he and McG were tight
- He was able to grow as a person and earn the respect of basically everyone who knew him well
- Illegal Animagus, the swottiest rebel of all time
- He always put his family first, even though it meant being cooped up away from the action
- He was able to be a father figure to Harry from beyond the grave
- That mf hair ruffling tho
- He made Lily laugh, and by all accounts was a kick ass partner
- He was supportive of Lily's bisexuality (we can assume)
- Doodling LE in a snitch on his exam, nerd alert
- He supported Remus financially through the first war because they were true bros
- For real, Remus/James bromance is underrated and James would be offended by this fact
- He would have rather died than betray his friends. And he did.
NachoDiablo
NachoDiablo

Back to top Go down

Ode To James Potter, A True Gift To The World Empty Re: Ode To James Potter, A True Gift To The World

Post by Lejic Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:16 pm

You know I genuinely had not thought of the Quidditch aspect of his and McG's relationship. Nice. <3

Also YES love James so muuuuch eugh I can't even... He really was too good for the wizarding world. Sad <3

OUCH at the last bullet point though jfc.

Lejic

Back to top Go down

Ode To James Potter, A True Gift To The World Empty Re: Ode To James Potter, A True Gift To The World

Post by NachoDiablo Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Lejic wrote:You know I genuinely had not thought of the Quidditch aspect of his and McG's relationship. Nice. <3

I know right? They were totally bros. Lily's lucky McG wasn't 30 years younger.
NachoDiablo
NachoDiablo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirgaxus Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:28 pm

James is The Bro <3

NachoDiablo wrote:Lily's lucky McG wasn't 30 years younger.

I want now badly a time travel fic where Lily and McG kick ass as power duo, and James just can't handle the amount of hot sassy bad assery going on. This must have been written already right!?

((Also, nitpicking/fun fact because it frustrates me that actors in movies were all around so much older than original book characters (and it twists my own perceptions sometimes): McG was just ~35y old when Marauders started school - sameish age gap as between trio and Remus when Remus taught. We need more fics where McG is that hot sassy youngish stern teacher everyone legit had their first crush on Very Happy #new personal headcanon: James's first crush was McG))

Mirgaxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lejic Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:47 pm

Mirgaxus wrote:James is The Bro <3

NachoDiablo wrote:Lily's lucky McG wasn't 30 years younger.

I want now badly a time travel fic where Lily and McG kick ass as power duo, and James just can't handle the amount of hot sassy bad assery going on. This must have been written already right!?

((Also, nitpicking/fun fact because it frustrates me that actors in movies were all around so much older than original book characters (and it twists my own perceptions sometimes): McG was just ~35y old when Marauders started school - sameish age gap as between trio and Remus when Remus taught. We need more fics where McG is that hot sassy youngish stern teacher everyone legit had their first crush on Very Happy #new personal headcanon: James's first crush was McG))

Don't even get me started with the ages, eugh... But I mean I guess James Potter's actor is like 70 so McG had to be 105. The math checks out.

Lejic

Back to top Go down

Post by NachoDiablo Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:55 am

OK, so if she was 35 when they were 11, then they're only 24 years apart. So Lily's lucky McG wasn't born 24 years earlier. Or that James wasn't into cougars, apparently.

Edit: Also all of this is irrelevant because McG is a lesbian and I don't care what Pottermore says *plugs ears*
NachoDiablo
NachoDiablo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum